Preferred RV Resort has been owned by its members for almost 20 years. Our members enjoy a host of benefits and special rates (outlined under “Membership”). But you don’t have to be a member – we welcome anyone who would like to stay with us. Preferred RV Resort is affiliated with several top-tier camping clubs and discount programs. The rates and basic terms are noted below.
All RV sites are the same nightly rate. Specific sites are assigned upon check in. All rates represent the total nightly cost. We do not surprise you with any extra or “hidden” fees.
- Coast to Coast: Use your points and pay $3.50 nightly; $13.50 otherwise.
- Resort Parks International (RPI): $13.50 nightly.
- Resorts of Distinction (ROD): $3 nightly surcharge for 50-amp electric service, if desired.
Reservations for the above affiliates must be made directly through those organizations.
- Good Sam: With your 10% discount, $36.00 nightly plus 9% tax. Weekly discounted rate is $153 plus tax. 10% discount does not apply to cabin rentals.
- Passport America: $20.00 nightly plus 9% tax.
- Resort Management: $20.00 nightly plus 9% tax.
Public Rates (no other affiliation)
- Public Daily: $40 nightly plus 9% tax.
- Public Weekly: $170 weekly plus 9% tax.
- Public Monthly: $525 monthly total (no tax). Four-month maximum stay.
Preferred RV Resort has ten park-model cabins available. The public rate, any day of the week, is $64.95, including tax. Affiliates, please call for discounted pricing. Cabin reservations can not be made online. Please call us at 775-727-4414 if you would like to book one of our cabins.