Preferred RV Resort has been owned by its members for almost 20 years. Our members enjoy a host of benefits and special rates (outlined under “Membership”). But you don’t have to be a member – we welcome anyone who would like to stay with us. Preferred RV Resort is affiliated with several top-tier camping clubs and discount programs. The rates and basic terms are noted below.
All RV sites are the same nightly rate. Specific sites are assigned upon check-in. All rates represent the total nightly cost. We do not surprise you with any extra or “hidden” fees.
- Coast to Coast: Use your points and pay $6.75 nightly; $16.75 otherwise.
- Resort Parks International (RPI): $16.75 nightly.
- Resorts of Distinction (ROD): $3 nightly surcharge for 50-amp electric service, if desired.
Reservations for the above affiliates must be made directly through those organizations.
- Good Sam: With your 10% discount, $45.00 nightly plus 9% tax. The weekly discounted rate is $225.00 plus tax. A 10% discount does not apply to cabin rentals.
- Passport America: $25.00 nightly plus 9% tax.
Public Rates (no other affiliation)
- Public Daily: $50 nightly plus 9% tax. Nevada Resident Discount: $40 nightly plus 9% tax.
- Public Weekly: $225.00 weekly plus 9% tax.
- Public Monthly: $600 monthly total (no tax). Four-month maximum stay. Tow trailers of any kind (enclosed, flatbed, etc.) can be kept on-site for only 30 days. If you plan on staying longer, please make arrangements with one of the storage facilities in town.
Preferred RV Resort has ten non-smoking park-model cabins available. The public rate starts at $72.65, including tax, and is a little higher on weekends and certain holidays ($89.00 including tax). Please note, however, that rates are subject to change without notice. Affiliates, please call for discounted pricing. Cabin reservations can not be made online. Please call us at 775-727-4414 if you would like to book one of our cabins.